- Street: 141 Tuckahoe Rd Suite 320
- City: Sewell
- State: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 08080
- Listed: July 16, 2013 1:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MATHNASIUM of WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP has immediate openings for a few good Math Instructors. Applicants must be “Crazy About Math” and able to work with students from second grade through Calculus. Part-time hours may include 3-8 evenings and 10-2 Saturday during the school year, and will continue through the Summer with morning and evening hours.
All candidates must:
1. Pass an Math Literacy Test (includes up to Algebra 2) without a calculator.
2. Have an undergraduate degree in Mathematics. (Math education undergrads will be considered.)
3. Be available to work at least 2 days per week.
4. Have previous tutoring experience.
5. Pass a background check.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and college transcript (unofficial is acceptable)to email@example.com. Only those who meet the requirements will be considered and contacted. We do not hire Instructors for the Summer only.
682 total views, 1 today